Careers with Center for Vein Restoration
Discover career opportunities with the clinical leaders in vein treatment.
Your talent, your opportunities
As the nationally recognized leader in the treatment of vein disease and venous insufficiency, CVR’s hiring philosophy is simple: Attract and train the most qualified individuals and provide them the opportunity to strive for excellence and advance their career goals.
What We're Committed To
- A Culture of Collaboration - and Fun!
- Continuous Education
- Opportunities for Advancement
- Solid Team Approach
- Physician-Led, Strong Leadership
- Positive Employee Experience
What We Offer
- Fast-paced, learning work environment
- Clinic Staff enjoy Mon-Fri schedules, no weekends or on-call
- Four 10-hour work days for clinic staff
- Career advancement training/coaching
- Competitive Pay
- Bonus Program
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Tuition Reimbursement after 3 months
- Paid time off and 8 Paid Holidays
- Employee Assistance Program
- 401K Match Program
2019 Glassdoor Top CEO
Center for Vein Restoration's CEO and Founder, Sanjiv Lakhanpal, MD, won a Glassdoor Employees’ Choice Award honoring the Top CEOs in 2019. Dr. Lakhanpal was rated ninth out of 50 CEOs in the small and medium company category—placing first in healthcare CEOs and in Maryland/ Washington DC Metro area CEOs in the size category.
Our Venous and Lymphatic Medicine Fellowship
Our 12-month accredited fellowship program is designed to provide broad training in the diagnosis and management of patients suffering from chronic venous disorders.
Ready to see what career success looks like?
We're a fast-growing company with a variety of positions available all over the country. Apply online or email your cover letter and résumé for consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org with "Human Resources" as the subject.
2019 Glassdoor Top CEO Award Winners
In 2019, our President & CEO Dr. Sanjiv Lakhanpal won a Glassdoor Top CEO Award for Small-to-Medium Businesses, Healthcare, and DC Metro Area.